Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'll Be Rockin' with Southside Tonight

Y'all know of my love for Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes ... so you can imagine how excited I am that they are doing not one, but TWO nights back-to-back here in the city at BB King's.

The last time I saw them was at the Agora Theatre and Ballroom in Cleveland (umm...I think "theatre" is a stretch ... picture Starland, but dirtier ...) and it took me three days to recover ... LOL ... so who knows how I'll be after two nights in a row, but whatever the cost - its totally worth it! And maybe I'll get a bonus ... perhaps a quick visit from Jon Bon Jovi ....?

If you missed my little tribute to SSJ ... here's the link.

And here they are doing one of my favorite tracks from the "Better Days" record.



Okay ... I had to come back and add this one.