Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy "Thank Mr. and Mrs. Bongiovi" Day

We take a break from our regularly scheduled blogging to wish our favorite Jersey boy a very happy birthday. How appropriate that I spent some of last week touring Jon Bon Jovi's old stomping grounds. (by the way, The New Jersey Rat Race Part 2 will be posted tomorrow.)

Its been an incredible 25 years for all us fans, so I'm assuming its been a pretty amazing 47 years for Jonny. You've grown into quite a man, Mr. Bongiovi.





















































Don't ever doubt it ... you have made a difference.

























So, we thank you, Mr. and Mrs. B for giving us
an amazing, inspiring and thoughtful human being.
























Happy Birthday Jon!

ADDENDUM
Well, it may be HIS birthday today, but it seems we got all the gifts.
I can't believe its already been a week since the fan club show. I would like to express my appreciation to those who actually took pictures and videos, because I didn't. I just stood there and sang and danced and enjoyed. Probably a good thing, because my camera would have been ruined by all my tears during this song...

And to the girls who made it possible for me to be there at all ... you know how I feel about you.