Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bon Jovi Slot Machine ... maybe it will make it to AC?

Okay, I'm generally a Texas Hold 'Em poker girl, but I would be willing to play slots if they looked like this!



















Yep, you got that right! In Japan, they just released a new Bon Jovi slot machine (or pachisuro as they are called there.) I wonder if it plays Bon Jovi music while you gamble ....? That could be VERY bad for all us Jovinuts ... then again, maybe we could win enough to pay for more tickets to see our boys in person ... rather than the cartoon version of them on the machine (which, admittedly is adorable)














They seem to have gotten Jon's shoes and mic stand mixed up -- the shoes should be black and the stand, white ... but oh well. And, damn! Doesn't Tico look just yummy there?!?

Addendum: I just found out that it does INDEED play Jovi songs and you can hear messages from the boys. Here are some extra pics from the unveiling... (I really need to learn Japanese!)