Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Standby for Status...

Hello everyone! It's another indecisive day in U.S. Northeast ... I think Punxsutawney Phil might be slightly bi-polar in his predictions. To Spring or Not to Spring, that is the question!

As for me ... I'm halfway recovered from the four nights/four shows craziness of this past weekend and spending the hours trying to go thru the several thousand pictures I've taken over this last run of concerts. I will admit ... I may have gone a little overboard with the new camera and the continuous-shutter mode. LOL

So...yeah, I know. I owe y'all write-ups on:
- Bon Jovi, Madison Square Garden night 2 (OMG what a night!)
- Southside Johnny & the Asbury Jukes in Montclair, NJ (OMG what a night!)
- Bon Jovi, Washington, DC (sorry ... just a typical night LOL)

But while I get my thoughts together, how about if I just post some pictures?



a couple of beautiful smiles ...





... LOL (lots of lips!) ...





...and not JUST from the BJ boys ...



Some of my other favorite shots of the last few days (a mix of BJ and Jukes) ...















The two sets of Dynamic Duos:





Okay, then ... I'll be back soon with some words about each of the shows, as well as the unveiling of my 40-song birthday set list request for Southside Johnny. *wink*