Sunday, March 29, 2009

Remember My Picture Dilemma?

Do you remember back in January one of my New Year's resolutions was to finally organize my Bon Jovi pictures? Well, I'm still working on that project. Most recently, when trying to move things around, my computer responded with this (LOL) ....











Actually, I had forgotten about that little image until someone re-posted it on Backstage.

But, truth of the matter is - I think I just have way too many pictures of Jon Bon Jovi? Is that possible? I mean, seriously, its been 25 years ... and say 1,000 pictures per year, that entitles me to 25,000 images right? That's approximately 3 pictures per day. That seems quite reasonable to me. Wow! I can justify just about anything when it comes to Bon Jovi, can't I?!

So, anyway ... I thought I would just post a few other pics I found recently that I hadn't looked at in a while...






















































Okay ... I promise to have something with more substance tomorrow ... we're about to get slammed with a storm so I'm gonna go stand out in the rain ... (okay, you can finish singing the rest of the song...) ;-)