Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Sign of Things to Come....?

So, I'm embarrassed to say that I ... usually knower of most everything Philadelphia Soul-related ... was not aware that the organization has put up a new store website. I'd like to thank one of my crazy shopaholic German friends for letting me know (especially as I am the mailing address for all their stuff ... LOL.)

Here's the LINK

In my defense, I did get something later via Twitter. I recently signed up for that so if any of you can explain exactly what I'm supposed to do with it now, I'd be a happy camper.

Anyway, in celebration of the store's grand opening ... and thus our hopes for next season getting back on track ... here's some eye candy (and not just Jonny.)




























I just LOVE Jaws!!! You always know exactly how he feels. The man wears his heart on his sleeve. :-)



















And now for our fearless leader, Jon Bon Jovi ....





And, my personal favorite ...