Friday, March 6, 2009

Legendary Performance #6: The Return of Richie Sambora

edited on 3/9 ... I guess this was actually #6 ... oops

Okay, now that the fan club show/European invasion/NJ Rat Race is over (wahhhhh), time to pick up where we left off.

From the moment I started this list, this was a performance that came up constantly in all your requests -- Richie's solo during "Any Other Day" at the O2 concert.

Just watching this gives me chills - remember, I was AT that concert in Puerto Rico where Richie's absence was sorely felt(nothing against Bobby who actually did a fantabulous job) ... but you know what I mean.

I can't imagine the relief Jon felt ... not just because he had his great bandmate back ... but because his dear friend was getting better.



"Welcome back my brother!" Welcome back, indeed.