Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday Musings

One of my many New Year's resolutions was to finally organize my Bon Jovi collection ... ha!

The Detroit Lions have a better shot of going undefeated than I have of finding some semblance of order in my Jovi collection.

The good thing about this little project is that I need to actually LOOK at a lot of Bon Jovi. So, I found this picture from the Philly HAND concert at Citizens Bank Park.

It was hotter than hell that day ... seriously, it was the only Bon Jovi show I could ever remember thinking "guys, can you just stop singing now so we can go home?!" The other thing I remember from that show (besides the proud unfurling of the Soul flag and an appearance by the Soulmates) was they did "Bells of Freedom" - of course they HAD to - its Philly! I swear I was the only person in the pit happy to hear that song ... what is wrong with you people?! Its by far my favorite track on that record.

But, I digress (well, there's a surprise!) ...

What makes me laugh about this picture is how Jon looks in that hat ... for some reason it makes me think of him as a cast member on "Gilligan's Island."

The picture also reminded me that we haven't done Tuesday Trivia in a while. So, in light of the hat picture, here we go...
QUESTION: What supposedly happened to the great cowboy hat that Willie Nelson gave to Jon?

clue: allegedly it has to do with my other favorite Jersey musician