Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Here ... I'm Here

Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days. Just feeling a bit uninspired - I guess Jon Bon Jovi just isn't speaking to me right now.

I've been really digging Sugarland's "Love" lately and have been playing it a bit non-stop. If you don't know the song, here is a clip. I'm so pysched that I will get to see them at JazzFest and even maybe with Urban at Mohegan Sun (my attendance TBD.)



But! The fan club show is just over a week away, so let's see if we can get back into the groove ... maybe a few photos would help ...?

Ahhh...that's what I needed - Jonny and his guitar.

























Or Jonny and the white mic stand ...
























Or maybe this ....?

















Oh yeah .. that helped. A LOT!

























Ok ... I'm feeling much more connected now. So ... next up ... Legendary Performance #4 as well as today's ASA.

Be back in a few minutes ....