Monday, June 29, 2009

One More ...Then I'm Done With This

Hope you all had a great weekend. I seem to be still recovering from my whirlwind 24-hour trip to Milwaukee (it was those gummy bears, I SWEAR!)

I'd like to thank all of you who left comments regarding my review of the show. As expected, I got completely blasted by a number of people (mostly from Backstage) because I forgot that one is never ever supposed to say anything remotely less-than-spectacular about Jon Bon Jovi or the band.

The truth of the matter is ... I love that man. I love that band. They had a rough night. Let's move on.

But, in thinking about the Summerfest show, I was reminded of the Club Zepp show from 2002. It was one of those nights where, again, things didn't go quite as planned (though I have a feeling a bit part of that had to do with jetlag!) I mean, seriously ... Jon botched the words to Prayer! LOL Yet, its one of the shows I love to watch again and again. (The comment about coming down in his fuzzy slippers and robe is classic.)

Well, as you could see from the Summerfest setlist, I didn't get anything from Bounce. :-( So, here's a little performance that might have fit in well with the other night ...



And since, its Monday and I need a good kick in the tush ...



Anyway, that's all folks.

P.S. Sorry to those in London at the Bruce show who reportedly missed the opportunity for a Bruce/JBJ duet. Wish I was in London now actually ... Wimbledon!