Monday, June 8, 2009

I Don't Like Mondays ...

I don't like Mondays. I believe I am not at all alone in this feeling.

Its not that I don't like to work (quite the contrary) ... I don't even usually mind the people I work with/for. But, for some reason its that feeling that when you wake up in the morning, you must get ready for war - battling the subway, battling the haziness from the weekend, battling other people who are all feeling the same way I am.

What's the best remedy? Some loud, rockin' music I think. So, to tide you over until I post the next Legendary Performance poll, here's something to get your blood running a bit hotter ...



What a great cover of this song! And Jon Bon Jovi with a bit of war paint ... wonder how he feels about Mondays. LOL

Okay, Jovinuts. I'll be in touch soon.

(Don't forget to be on the lookout for new pics from the event tonight in NYC.)