Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just a little something ...

Hi Jovinuts ... did you miss me? Well, I missed you. Been dealing with some pretty serious medical issues for the past few days, but am feeling well enough to write for a little bit. Let's just say ... I could really use a big 'ol Jon Bon Jovi smile just about now. And a hug wouldn't hurt either. ;-)

So, in the taxi on the way home today I was listening to my iPod in an effort to block out the noise of the city. I usually love the energy and buzz of New York, but not right now. Anyway, this version of "Its My Life" popped up and I hadn't heard it in quite some time. Once again, memories from the Borgata show were flooding my brain and it made me realize how incredibly grateful I am that this band has played such a big role in my life.

In any case, don't know what kind of week you all have had, but if its been a bit rough, take my advice ... play this video ... close your eyes, just listen ... and breathe.




Okay, I'll be back later to post the new poll and whatever craziness comes to mind.

P.S. Did you see that Jon went to the White House for lunch today ... "Mr. Bongiovi Goes to Washington" ... now THAT would be a movie I'd see over and over again. LOL (if you didn't catch it, I was making reference to the 1930s Jimmy Stewart film, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington...)