Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh What A Night!

As you all know, our favorite boys (that would be Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora) got inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame last night here in the Big Apple. No, I wasn't able to go ... tho my buddy from the classical department of ASCAP (that's NOT the animal protection organization, that's ASPCA) ... tried his darndest to get me in. I knew I shouldn't have picked the bassoon. LOL

Most of us did follow what was going on via Twitter ... a big thank you to Chris Daughtry and Rob Thomas who kept us in the loop. Very funny guys!

In any case, there are pictures all over the place so no need to post them all here ... but I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.

Like a true-blue Italian ... always talkin' with the hands.

40th Annual Songwriters Hall of Fame Ceremony - Show

The three musketeers from last night ...

40th Annual Songwriters Hall of Fame Ceremony - Cocktails and Backstage

... and just because this one makes me smile. *a la The Sixth Sense* ... "I see happy people."

2009 Songwriters Hall of Fame 40th Anniversary Induction Ceremony and Gala in New York

Hope you all have a great weekend ... ciao ciao for now.