Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Guys - Two Guitars: Perfect

So, after another "interesting" day in the finance world Wednesday, I stopped by an old Wall Street bar to unwind and catch the Yankees game.

Well, the Yanks were playing like crap, BUT there were these two guys playing and singing. Just two guys and two guitars doing songs by request. (I restrained myself.) But, they did everything from the Plain White Ts to Def Leppard...and they were FABULOUS. They finished off with the whole bar singing "Sweet Home Alabama" ... it was quite amusing - picture all these investment banking guys in their loosened ties belting out the song.

Anyway, it made me think of Jon and Richie...so here is a little stripped down magic (NOOOO ... not that kind of stripped!) I figured the song was appropriate given my impending birthday ... argh ...