Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The "Brotherhood" Lives On ...

As I sit here writing this post, I'm just about in tears. But they are tears of joy.

Why am I so emotional (besides that I'm a girl and we get like that)? Because of YOU ... yes, all of you who made this such an amazing birthday for me. I was overwhelmed with the number of messages on Facebook, at Backstage with Jon Bon Jovi and directly to my e-mail.

And, I gotta say ... when I mentioned that I was happily accepting gifts of eye candy for the blog, y'all certainly didn't disappoint!

So, I thought I'd share just some of the great pictures I received and thank you for sharing your favorites with me...








Did you ever notice that he has a tendency to write things on his arm?

















Okay ... here's just a few more ...












Sandy ... you knew I'd absolutely LOVE this one! :-)



So, since its my birthday ... I'm going to ask y'all a favor. I'm asking you to just stop and think about the incredible people that have come into YOUR life as a result of your love of these Jersey guys. And, hopefully, somewhere out there, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, David Bryan and Tico Torres realize their belief in friendship and "brotherhood" has been inherited by and lives on in their fans.

Until the next post....
All my love to you!
Big Apple Jovi Girl