Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Well, Since There's No Tour ...

I had to find SOMETHING to occupy my time this summer, right? I will always be grateful to Jon Bon Jovi for "introducing" me to the Jukes. Southside's records have been a staple in my listening library for nearly as long as Bon Jovi has.

Anyway, to my utter delight, the Jukes just announced a bunch of their upcoming dates so now my calendar is filling up quite nicely and I can try to forget that after Summerfest, the dreaded Bon Jovi drought will begin.

So far, we've got ...
May 28 @ The Birchmere
June 5 in Phoenixville, PA
June 27 on Long Island (I'll be back just in time from Summerfest)
July 2 @ The Stone Pony (woo hoo!!!!)
July 30 in NYC (they are doing the oft cheesy, yet very fun Rockin' the River Circle Line cruise. And, FINALLY another show where I don't have to figure out how to get there on a train, bus, horse, spaceship, etc. - oh the joys of being a NYC girl. LOL)

You KNOW I'll give you my review of the shows ... and then my German girls have some of the European ones covered. :-)

Anyway, if you're interested in joining me for any of this fun, just drop me a line at bigapplejovi@yahoo.com

And, in the meantime, please enjoy a little SSJ ...

(I know I've posted this one before, but its just SO DAMN GOOD!)



From one of the two shows at BB King's a couple of months ago (and if you know me in RL, you can find me in the front row ...LOL)





PS Don't remember if I told you that after Jon Bon Jovi mentioned that SSJ doesn't do "All I Want is Everything" anymore, they actually did it at BB King's ... LOL

So, all summer ... WE'RE HAVIN' A PARTY!!