Thursday, May 7, 2009

Queen of New Orleans

Ok, so I'm a few days behind with this post ... I've been a little busy ya know ... between the film, the NJHoF, Joe's Pub, work, laundry, Mother's Day gift (oh shoot! actually haven't done that yet!) ... LOL.

I'm still a bit bummed that I didn't get to Jazz Fest. Yes, the setlist was rather unextraordinary (did I make that word up? yes, according to spellcheck, I did ...) and it was hotter than blazes.

But, I have family there as well as one of my dearest friends, Fiction Mistress, who has graciously (she's always gracious...ok...except for that little incident in Vegas with the drunk chick LOL) sent me her pictures to post on my blog. Ain't they fabulous?!










And how about THIS one ... (and I'm a Jonny girl!)

















And she even got Tico!!




















So, FM, here's a video dedication/thank you ... I just hope someday you get to hear Jon Bon Jovi do this one live ...



Come back tomorrow to find out how you ... yes YOU ... can be a guest review writer on this blog.