Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random Thoughts ... And A New Poll

So, there has been this e-mail going around ... something about Cris Angel and superstition and all that, blah blah blah. I really don't pay attention to that stuff for the most part. But, I did look at the descriptions they included of the Zodiac signs and started to think ...

Now, when was Jon Bon Jovi born? Are they sure? I don't know ... seems like he has a whole lot of Aries goin' on ... what do you think? (I bolded each characteristic that seems to fit.)

PISCES- (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Doesn't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. (ok, I'm just assuming he is ... LOL.) Beautiful.











ARIES- (Mar 21 - April 19)
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, PASSIONATE, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. (having an ego is not always a bad thing, by the way.) Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

Maybe we'll just sum it up by saying he's complicated - though I'm happy for him to join me in the Aries camp. ;-) (As a side note, I LOVE that picture from the White House Correspondents Dinner ... great shot!)

THIS WEEK'S POLL
Okay ... now onto the other business of the day ... I WARNED YOU!!!

The Bounce version of Open All Night put up a pretty good fight, but in the end the box set version pulled off the win. So, onto the next round ... up against *takes deep breath* ... the Borgata performance of These Arms Are Open All Night.





I've been blessed to have seen some remarkable performances over the years. But, this one.... oh ... just left me speechless. I didn't know I could actually hold my breath for five minutes. LOL

P.S. And I think I'll leave the "Image of the Day" up for a while ... it totally makes me laugh.