Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas ...

And all thru my head,
I just could not stop thinking
of Jonny in bed!

(sorry, I usually keep it pretty clean on this blog ...
but it is Christmas and a girl has gotta dream!)

In any case, it IS the night before Christmas, so here's a little holiday cheer ... (and Jon Bon Jovi in a Santa hat can always make you smile!)



You know ... as much as we malign one Bongiovi brother (that would be Matt), we've gotta appreciate the other one for giving us little tidbits like this. So, I would like to publicly thank Anthony for all the glimpses into the backstage world and catching great memories of life on the road.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So ... what is there to do in NYC on Christmas Eve? Tons! But for me, I think its gonna be service at The Cathedral of St. John the Divine -- I really go for the music -- lots of brass, organ and a huge choir. And, its virtually impossible to get into St. Patrick's on Christmas Eve so its the uptown cathedral tonight. (Hey! Maybe we'll even have a Christmas miracle and Notre Dame will win tonight ...? Nah, maybe too much to wish for...)

Oh, a quick note to my ff readers ... I actually have been working on writing again after a bit of a hiatus. So, you can expect new chapters of Vienna over the next few days. ;-) But in the meantime, if you aren't already reading it, I highly recommend The Big Easy by my dear friend, The Fiction Mistress. That girl can frickin' write!

And in closing, just wanted to wish all of you out there who read this blog a very happy, healthy holiday season. Thank you for your support and your comments.