Friday, December 5, 2008

Bill Belichick ... No BS ... and No Bully

See! I told you he's a nice guy. You can't fake a smile like that. (And you must have a sense of humor to wear that tie! Bill ... what the heck?!)

Say what you want about his press conferences - they actually make me laugh. "We're moving on. We're moving on..."

But, you had to know anyone that likes Bon Jovi songs that much could not be as negative and nasty as the media makes him out to be.

He takes his job very seriously - ain't nothing wrong with that. And he's extremely good at it - ain't nothing wrong with that either. And he's made mistakes - it happens to all of us.

I don't know why, but there's something endearing about Bill - and this is coming from a Giants fan. (Speaking of which ... Plaxico Burress ... not so endearing.)

So, anyway ... sorry, Bill, the cat is out of the bag ... and who says nice guys always finish last?

If you think I'm all alone in my assessment, read this:
Seattle Times article