Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Trivia #2

Question: Tommy and Gina are named in three songs ... Living on a Prayer, Its My Life and _________? (post your answer below)


I didn't want to say it in this way
I didn't want to see the day
I'd say these words to you.
I didn't want have to explain,
Sometimes heroes have to lose...

Everybody knows the promise of the river.
Everybody goes with the fire in their eyes.
Everybody knows you can lead a horse to water.
But there's nothing anybody can do,
Rivers run dry.


Bon Jovi - 100 Million Bon Jovi Fans Can't Be Wrong
listen to the song

What a great line ... everybody goes with the fire in their eyes. This is one of those "why the hell didn't it make the record songs" for me. I loved it from the first moment I heard it and it continues to be one of my faves.