Sunday, August 29, 2010

This or That #6

Okay, I was a little surprised that Never Say Goodbye won in such a landslide manner. I thought you guys liked Miss Fourth of July?!

Well, this upcoming week is all about Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes so I had to find a way to incorporate that into the new poll. Tomorrow is the first of the "end of summer" shows at Martell's Tiki Bar in Pt. Pleasant. I gotta say though ... its not feeling like summer is ending as its still 90+ frickin' degrees! Friday, however, when they played at Bar A it was GORGEOUS. And if you (or Bon Jovi Management in particular) happened to miss my tweet about SSJ talking in general about concert ticket prices you can see the clip of his interview here. *jumping off soapbox now...splat*

Anyhoo, here we go -- a poll about jukebox music. LOL

THIS: My two guys -- Jon Bon Jovi and Southside Johnny together (with, of course, the rest of their respective gangs) :-)



THAT: Kid Rock and BJ



Now for me, it's absolutely a no-brainer. You can't beat gimpy Jonny "dancing" (remember this was just a couple of days after his injury), plus the Jukes horns, plus a JK solo and a great fun song. Add on that it was a one-time thing and you've got A WINNER any way you slice it!

VOTING BOX IS AT TOP LEFT OF BLOG UNDER THE J&J PICTURE.

P.S. Disclaimer: SSJ's comments about ticket prices were not specifically aimed at BJ. Also, no offense intended towards Kid Rock about the "musically indecisive" comment (though I do feel that way.)