Thursday, August 26, 2010

Did You Ever Wonder...?

If you're looking for the latest video poll, click HERE!

I posted this on facebook, but since most of you haven't seen it, I thought I'd share this here as well.

So...my friend Linda and I attended Broadway Impact's event on Monday night which featured the cast of MEMPHIS. It was a wonderful evening at Joe's Pub (in support of marriage equality) that allowed the artists to "let their hair down" and just have a good time.

All the performances were great, but Rhett George and James Monroe Inglehart totally stole the show with their improv number. They asked the audience for one word, one place and two musical styles...and then just took it from there. This was the result...



Did you ever wonder what actors do when they're changing or just hanging out backstage between scenes? Well, now you know!

I must tell you I nearly fell off my chair laughing so hard during the second one. When James starts that reggae section with the "so damn late" I lost it. All I can say is, David Bryan and Joe DiPietro watch out! You've got some serious competition...from your own cast! LOL

P.S. and bonus! Linda won the signed program from Spring Awakening! Very cool!