Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This or That #1

Greetings Jovinuts! Hope this finds you well and (for all who were in Chicago) recovered from the weekend.

Well ... we have some time now before the next set of shows. (Backstage with Jon Bon Jovi Fan Club tickets for Lima and Costa Rica go on on sale tomorrow though!!)

I thought it would be fun to highlight some of the great moments over the first major leg of the tour. With the advance of technology there are so many videos floating around that allow us to "experience" shows we weren't able to attend ... or re-live those that we DID go to. Therefore, over the next six weeks or so I'm going to be posting video polls that allow YOU to choose your favorite moments of the last year.

I will admit -- right now I have no real plan. I'm just choosing videos that showcase either rare songs or a great performance of the more standard songs. I have a feeling as we go along it will take on a more structured approach. And if there is a video you particularly like, please send a link to me at bigapplejovi@yahoo.com and I will try to work it into the voting. :-)

Up first are two videos from Hawaii...ahhhh, I could use a mai tai right now LOL

THIS: Roulette (I just about fell over when they started this!)



or

THAT: Only Lonely (also fell over on this one, but we got it again ... and dare I say a better version ... in Philadelphia)



You can vote on the left side of the page ... and stay tuned for many more videos to come!

P.S. Each poll will stay open for approximately 3 days.