Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This or That #5

Hello Jovifans. Sorry for the delay in getting the next poll up...just haven't been in the mood. :-(

Those of you who follow me on Twitter know that I lost a classmate and friend last week after his extremely courageous battle with lymphoma. As a result, I've been in a bit of a funk--even my failsafe super-optimistic Jon Bon Jovi wasn't helping. So, excuse the melancholy choices for this next round of voting.

THIS: Up first is "Miss Fourth of July" from the (absolutely fabulous...so worth the ride on the Greyound bus) Mohegan Sun show night 2.



THAT: Also from Mohegan Sun (and quite appropriate for me right now), the always-requested "Never Say Goodbye"



Okay ... I will be back in a few days with hopefully more stories from the road. (There are four Jukes shows in the next 10 days. Now Southside Johnny ... THAT man can definitely get me out of MY blues and into THE blues. LOL)

P.S. Yo yo yo (that's for @SamboraRocks) to vote ... see the upper left side of the blog (under the Johnny and Jonny picture.) :-)