Thursday, September 2, 2010

*Sigh*

...and continuing my Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes week, here's a great clip of an acoustic performance of my fave track from the new album Pills and Ammo (if you haven't purchased it yet, GO buy it NOW ... THEN come back and watch video. LOL)



Absolutely LOVE this track. The lyrics. The harmonies. The groove at the end. *sigh*

I know I promised a few of you I'd do a write-up of the Martell's experience ... sorry, life got in the way. I'll sum it up by saying it was beautiful at the beach and frozen cosmos are the bomb! Oh, and note to Jon Bon Jovi: You're gonna have to fight SSJ for my heart because he stole a good portion of it on Monday by doing "Don't Call Me Baby" for me. *double sigh* I checked "the wall" (I have all my SSJ set lists from shows up on the wall of my room) and I couldn't find DCMB on any of them! Not that it matters if its on a list - he never follows it anyway. LOL

Next up ... Hurricane in The Hamptons.

P.S. Don't forget to vote (for SSJ) in the current "This or That" poll. ;-)