Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Morning Quarterback...ing


I must say yesterday was an AMAZING sports day ... just picture this ... the Eagles game on with the Phillies on the split screen, my laptop on with the Giants game on one tab and Willow's fantasy football team on another. It was a sight to behold. And don't even try talking to me at that point!

But the good news is that almost all of my picks for this past weekend were accurate ... 10-3 prior to the Monday night game. (Go Saints.)

I keep picking the Eagles, but my faith in them is down the tubes ... two weeks in a row at a few and goal and they can't get it in the endzone. Argh!

But, damn the Giants looked awesome - Eli was on fire and they proved they really didn't need Plaxico I am LOVING being a Giants fan right now. And Brandon Jacobs is my new Michael Strahan. I always loved Michael and was heartbroken when he retired. But Steamroller Jacobs has got me all excited.

Seems like the Patriots are trying to get back on track and find their game again. See ... I told y'all. Never count BB out!