Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And the chaos continues ...

As everyone already knows, HRH appeared on the Today Show this morning to announce about the upcoming performance on the plaza and their/his (not really sure which ...) "artist-in-residence" at NBC. If, by chance, you missed it ... here's the clip ...


This is always an exciting time in the Joviworld - waiting for the release of the record, little teases from the fan club (Matt's note yesterday did crack me up), all the guessing/arguments/assumptions/silliness about potential tour dates/cities/setlists, etc. I sometimes wonder if Jon Bon Jovi just sits back and laughs at it all.

But, the band's appearance on the Today Show is always special. It is, however, one of those "just be happy you're there" types of events. Regardless of how early you get there, how organized we all try to be, things happen. Security plays favorites. People get nasty. Last time, it was a MESS! I'm going to try very hard not get myself all worked up about the legions of people who will show up at the last minute and end up in front of me. Perhaps I should bring a couple bottles of those wines that were featured after HRH's segment this morning. LOL

In any case, yes I'll be there. And luckily, a friend of mine will be in from out West and we'll camp out together.

Okay ... gotta go for now. Work is a callin' ...