Monday, August 17, 2009

So ... what do you think ....?

Alrighty ... by now, many (if not all) of you have heard the new single already. So, hey, you always read what I write, its my turn to hear what YOU have to say.

Though I will just say this one thing ... I love Jon Bon Jovi's absolute shout-out to Sister Mary with "this one's about the one who curses and spits" :-)















P.S. ... and talk about "when life is a bitter pill to swallow" ... you should see these horse pills that are required when you have radiation. And to Joviland, yes, they do deliver them wearing hazmat suits! Hmmm ... there must be a better way ...

.
.
.
.
.
ohhhhh...okay... I wasn't gonna post it ... but y'all convinced me ...


UPDATE: well, I did post it ... but it seems the record company is pulling all the videos promoting the song ... SORRY ... but if you go over to Hath's blog I am pretty sure she has it there ... :-)