Tuesday, July 6, 2010

While I Was at The Pony ...

While I was having a blast at The Stone Pony Jukes show on Friday night, here is what was playing on television ... :-)



*and once again, HOW ON EARTH did she not win the Tony? ROBBED!! ... arrrrrrgh*

Its been a couple of weeks since I've been to the theatre to see MEMPHIS, I think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. But, with "that damn band" now back in the States, my July calendar is full with all those JoviShows. Hmmm...I'm sure I can find some night somewhere to catch a performance. :-)

P.S. ... and a couple of my favorite pictures from Friday night's chaos ...

Southside Johnny finally taking down the Windmill hotdog mascot! LOL
























*picture: John Cavanaugh*


..... oooh and one Jeff Kazee shot ....






















*picture: John Cavanaugh*

And the front row judges gave him a "10" on his dismount! :-)