Friday, July 16, 2010

...just a little teaser...

Happy Friday y'all! I know I promised you the 2nd part of the Blossom review but I actually had to go into the office and do WORK. LOL ... don't they know that I only come in to use the high-speed internet and color laser printer?! Haha.

So ... here's just something to hold you over until I have a bit more time this weekend to write ...


*awesome video courtesy of my friend B, queen of the mini-cam!*

A ridiculous amount of talent on that stage...Jon Bon Jovi, Southside Johnny, Jeff Kazee, Richie Sambora, Joey Stann, Neal Pawley, Tico Torres, Eddie Manion, David Bryan, Hugh McDonald, Chris Anderson, Bobby Bandiera. (please note this is not in order of ability, just in the order they came to me ... did I forget anybody?!)

Okay, until soon ...