Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Divine "Miss L"

Yes, my friends ... our favorite multi-talented songstress/instrumentalist has just announced a few tour dates for this Fall.

The incomparable Lorenza Ponce (talent, brains and beauty ... its lucky she's so damn nice or we might have to hate her! LOL) will be presenting the following shows:

October 26th - The Living Room (NYC) ... her last show there rocked the house! You can read my review by clicking HERE.

November 5th - Bearsville Theater (Woodstock, NY)

November 6th - Stanhope House (Stanhope, NJ)

You can definitely count me in for the NYC show ... and maybe the Stanhope one, too. Sorry, Lorenza, I'm in Niagara Falls for the Jukes on the 5th ... just think ... I get TWO endless (or would that be incessant?) world wonders in the same night - Southside Johnny AND the Falls. Haha.

Anyhoo, if you haven't purchased Lorenza's Soul Shifter, go to her site NOW and do so.

...and to get you in the mood...here's a little clip recorded by my dear friend Rike (or @RikeBJ on twitter) and even though its not one of Lorenza's original songs (like my personal favorite "Testify") I absolutely LOVE her performance of this George Harrison masterpiece ...



...okay...well since I mentioned "Testify", I might as well include that too :-)



See?! It's a great song, isn't it?

P.S. You can follow her at @LorenzaPonce on Twitter. And be sure to visit her Facebook page as well.