Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just When I Thought I Was Over It ...

Greetings Jovinuts! Sorry its been so long. Those of you who know me in RL (real life) are aware that I have been working RIDICULOUS hours as of late ... and as such ... that's why the blog's been a bit quiet.

But, hopefully that will change soon!

In any case, a few quick things ...

1. I was able to get a wristband for the CD signing in NYC on Friday -- so be sure to tune in on Saturday morning for a recap of that.

2. I will be at the band's performance tomorrow morning on the Today Show. I will Twitter from the Plaza ... LOL.

3. I'm loving watching the dvd of the documentary over and over again. Seeing the scenes of Jon Bon Jovi watching the Soul win the Conference Championship (the first game I missed in FIVE years - due to the Central Park concert) was definitely bittersweet. Just when I thought I had dealt with the loss of the Soul it all came back to me. :-(

In the end, I am just DAMN honored to have had the opportunity to serve on the board and help develop the Band & Drumline. Those are memories that I will take with me forever.



















And I just absolutely LOVE this image of Jon and PK!




















(fyi - the section with the football footage is in the "deleted scenes" ... which my mom will FLIP over because it also has a nice bit on Tico hehe)

Okay, I need to get back to work ... but will try to drop in later tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, does anybody need to learn about special tax obligation bonds? LOL