Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#TeamLorenza



Greetings Jovifriends! Just wanted to give you the heads up that I will be doing a play-by-play on Twitter (@bigapplejovi) from the first night of the next leg of Bon Jovi's The Circle Tour (are we still calling it that? or is it just BJ Live 2011 now? hmmm....)

TOMORROW NIGHT
Wednesday, February 9th
State College, PA
7:30PM

A public thank you to Jon Bon Jovi because the super-fabulous Lorenza Ponce and her band will be taking to the stage to kick off the night. I CAN'T FRICKIN' WAIT! I'm so excited for her! I'll be using the hashtag #TeamLorenza throughout the set (or at least as much as I can while texting and still singing, smiling and dancing my way thru the show.)

Don't forget that there will also be a live UStream of the first half-hour of the show. Look for me! I'll be front row (yes I get "the chair" LOL) on Richie's side ... maybe I should wear the infamous green shirt? Haha.

Enjoy! See you on the road!