Tuesday, November 1, 2011
So I return to NYC and what happens? It frickin' snows! In October! Geez ... the weather in the UK was better! LOL
Speaking of my trip, you can read all about it over at Jukesnet. I still have one more entry to do, but the first four parts are posted: London, Southampton, Cardiff, and Bristol.
Top Ten Moments of the Tour (in no particular order)
1. Johnny's brilliant narrative of what men must give up in the name of love (Bristol)
2. Getting to catch up with my cousin in London after 20+ years
3. Jeff Kazee's super-cool performance of "I'm A Man" (Bristol)
4. The St. David Spa and Hotel in Cardiff
5. John Conte's bass solo in Southampton
6. Spending time with my friend BJSunnynight
7. FINALLY getting to hear "Some Things Just Don't Change" (Wolverhampton)
8. Not getting killed while crossing the street
9. Shopping at Harrod's
10. UK fashion magazines (a subscription to UK Vogue in the States is like $100!)
Here are a few of my favorite images from the shows.
...oh those eyes...
..ok..not the best quality ever, but it was a very funny moment...
..man vs mic..
With the Fall concert season in full swing, things are kicking into high gear here. Looking forward to concerts by Gavin DeGraw, Southside Johnny and the Poor Fools, Outside the Box, the Philadelphia Orchestra, and Audra McDonald this month.
As I always say, "so much music, so little time."
at 12:45 PM